Travelling is one of my absolute favourite things to do and I've finally gotten to the point where I can combine my love for visiting different countries with my job.
If you follow me on Instagram (@misscam.co) then you would know that I was sent to Berlin, Germany recently for a work trip. I was there for a total of 3 days and 2 nights. But you can watch the vlog above.
With every work trip, I always create a what to pack list either digital or by hand. I make sure to create different sections so I don't forget a single thing. Below is the list I created for this pack, and hopefully it will help you create your future ones!
- Boarding pass/ticket
- International Plug Adapter
- Pyjamas x # of nights
- Outfit #1 - Adidas striped t-shirt dress
- Outfit #2 - striped tank, tights
- Outfit #3 - Joe Fresh snake print tee, jeans
- Night Outfit #1 - striped skirt, white tee
- Night Outfit #2 - black romper
- White Converses
- Black Payless Shoe Source gladiator sandals
- Grey Joe Fresh pullover sweater
- Zara Leather jacket
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse
- Urban Decay Naked Basics palette
- MAC Liquidlast eyeliner
- Shu Uemura eyelash curler
- False eyelashes
- DUO glue
- Travel-size dry shampoo
- Hair dryer
- Apple charger
- Apple charger
- Vlog camera (Canon G7X Mark II)
- Gifts for people I'm visiting
- Going-out purse
This is also the very first video I filmed using my new camera, the Canon G7X Mark II. I love it! The quality is A+. It's super clear and sharp without even needing to be retouched in post-production. I also am a huge fan of it's automatic exposure option. I have yet to play around with it's manual settings, but when I have a chance, I'm definitely going to read through the entire manual.